Wednesday, February 23, 2011



I know she has a very distinct look attached to her, but this one that I’m posting is so not what you would expect. I love it!

~

So… I’m currently working on a paper. The topic is Fashion Icons, and I chose Bianca Jagger. It was no easy process, as I am arguably the most indecisive person on the planet. But finally, by the power of the gods (figure of speech, I believe in one God), I was able to make my decision.

I first narrowed down a very long list to a handful of potential candidates: Brigitte Bardot, Marianne Faithful, Patti Smith, and Lauren Hutton. Ones that didn’t quite make the cut were Jane Birkin, Jean Seberg, Francoise Hardy, Mia Farrow, Ali MacGraw, and a few more… I’m blanking. It shouldn’t be so difficult to remember people’s style that I admire, but my memory is fading with age.

Anyway, after doing a lot of research I am confident and satisfied with my choice. I have kind of become obsessed with her. She is honestly an amazing woman with amazing style.

Today's women of great style, such as Kate Moss and Alexa Chung to name a few, are totally emulating Bianca Jagger. It's crazy that I never realized it before.

Just had to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment