Monday, April 4, 2011

Sunday's Look: Vintage Darling

Untitled
On Saturday, My mom and I went to visit my aunt, who recently moved into a new house. While it was totally unexpected, it was definitely a pleasant surprise to receive some of her old clothes and shoes. I will eventually do a post on all the things I got from her.

On Sunday, I wore a polka dot silk tank by Escada that used to be my Grandma's. I paired it with a Rene Lezard blazer from my aunt, Ruehl skinny jeans, and Fendi Oxfords that my grandma had given to my aunt. For accessories, I kept it very simple. I carried my Chanel quilted bag, and wore a sapphire striped ring from my aunt.

I absolutely love vintage. Especially when it's in mint condition, and handed down to me from my family. It makes it feel extra special.




No comments:

Post a Comment