Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tea Party in Wonderland

A week ago I went shopping with my friend Jess, and we decided to stop by H&M to see if they had anything cute. I honestly wasn't expecting to find anything special, but they had the most adorable dress that was totally inspired by the Marc Jacobs Resort 2011 collection. Not everyone can afford to purchase a Marc Jacobs dress, and the quality of the dress at H&M was nice. Although I was extremely tempted to buy it, I want to wait a couple weeks to see if I can live without it. But honestly, I doubt that I can resist the urge to purchase it and wear it all throughout Spring. Here are some pictures I took in the dressing room. Isn't it just darling? The color was much prettier in person, but it doesn't look too shabby in the photos either. I think I have to have it. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment